Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone in the Phoenix area who wants Ramona CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone in the Phoenix area who wants Ramona CA Login/Join

posted
We have a 3 way trade in the making. We need someone from the Phoenix area and that could be anywhere... Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Surprise, Glendale, Chandler, you name it. Ramona is a suburb of San Diego near the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Let me know if you or anyone you may know is interested. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, no offers yet. With the info you sent me about the guy from San Diego from 2007, well I called the guy and he no longer works for the Post Office. Thanks anyway. Were you able to meet and talk to the guy from Ramona? Good luck.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did meet with Tony. He is really serious about moving here ASAP. He is going to look for someone in San Diego who lives in Ramona to come there so we can do a 4 way trade. He said someone transfered from SD to Ramona last year and there are a few carriers who commute and as gas prices rise, they might be more inclined to move closer to home. I am ready to go now. What about you? When are you looking to go? Thanks! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post