Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Waterville, ME, Maine to Utah UT, CO, MT, WA, CA, VT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waterville, ME, Maine to Utah UT, CO, MT, WA, CA, VT Login/Join

posted
Looking to move out of central maine to a location friendlier to young progressive people. Skiing and hiking is definitely a drawing factor. Overtime available.

I would like to go to Utah primarily.
Seniority may 2015

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Stillgonnasendit,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Missoula Montana. Missoula sounds like just what you are looking for. The University of Montana is located here. So, we have a very high number of younger progressive people here. The outdoor activities are endless, with hiking and biking trails within minutes of downtown. There is also a ski area just north of town (Snow Bowl). Im personally not looking for Maine myself. We are looking to move back to Colorado to be closer family. But, I saw your interest in both Colorado and Montana. So, if you get any hits from anyone in Colorado and arent interested in their particular area, let me know. I think you would love Missoula. My wife and I really love it here. But, with kids, grand kids and aging parent all so far away, Colorado is a better option for us now. You can call or text me any time for more info on Missoula. If we find the right person, this could work out well for all of us. Mark 406-880-2587

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks to be a great location for what I want, let's hope something works out!!

posted Hide Post
I know you posted this last November but I was curious if you found anyone wanting to swap with you? I currently live in Denver, CO and am looking to go to Waterville Me area. My lease is up in July and would like to move to that area. I know you wanted to be near skiing. The nearest ski resort is 1 hour and depending on how good you are up to 3.5 hours for more difficult.

Posts: 8 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: 14 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No bites yet.

posted Hide Post
I am looking to get to Maine if you are interested in Denver,Co. My cell is 9705730657 if you want to text about any details

Posts: 8 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: 14 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have talked to you a while ago. Fort Collins Colorado has everything you're looking for.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey ft Collins, are you still looking for Maine?
klewis0112@rocketmail.com Smiler

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post