Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone want to come to naples fl
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want to come to naples fl Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hey pete!

do you when you transfer you become reg unsignned carrier! hey I found someone to transfer with to go down to florida. any luck with you?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about lindenhurst long island

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work out of a nice clean office in NYC...My seniority is 12/93....If it helps..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Come to pa!!!

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am definitely interested! Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221! Great office! Lemme know if interested in anymore info!!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mm

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete16:
mm
If you want a different location try a west state like Arizona. Arizona is a beautiful state, like Florida. I will move to Florida.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pete!
Looks like I am looking for a new person to transfer with still want to cometo buffalo?

posted Hide Post
hey pete!
that transfer with that lady, did not go though! still want to come to buffalo? let me know if you are still interested?
ken

posted Hide Post
There is a carrier in Buffalo looking for Tampa , you are looking for Buffalo , I am looking for NC , and I believe I have a carrier in NC that will be interested in Naples . If this 4 way interests you let me know asap . Thank you . Email is Edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would definety take Naples! I am in Pennsylvania. I am looking to get to Florida for family reasons asap! Thanks. Email me at kaphan2003@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you like to come to the san francisco bay area 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a mutual switch? I am definetly interested! Kaphan2003@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post