Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WA. to southern california - Tehachapi , Mojave ,Cal-city ALSO Redding, Anderson ,ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA. to southern california - Tehachapi , Mojave ,Cal-city ALSO Redding, Anderson ,ca Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alaskabob,

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about ridgecrest ca??? Is there any way we could get a three way trade? I would like to go to orange county or riverside county ca. Contact kkj1967@hotmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 15 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'd have to think about that . i worked in ridgecrest once for about a week. commuted from mojave. but other than that i never spent time there. i would have to visit and see what the area is like. we have friends that live in the other locations. don't know anybody in ridgecrest

posted Hide Post
hey alaskabob did you check ereassign lately? the sierra costal district just listed an opening for tehachapi.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 15 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have worked there as a ptf. 20 hrs a week. can't live on that. that's why i look for trades with regulars. thanks for the heads up though

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alaskabob,