Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    So. California to No. California or New Orleans, LA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So. California to No. California or New Orleans, LA. Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual exchange, my duty office is West Hills CA. the best station in the SF Valley, plenty of OT. no walking routes with hills. upper-middle-class customers. no crazy manager in charge. strong union branch. what more can you ask for.
send me an e-mail
Gabe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gabin,

Posts: 2 | Location: So. California  | Registered: 03 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey gabe,
I transfered to Belmont ca last November. I really wanted SoCal because that's where my family is. The station here is great, it's a small office with good management and I get along with all my co workers. I'd say it 90% mounted or dismount. Very little park and loop with no bad neighborhoods. If you think you may be interested hit me up. Belmont is about 25 miles south of San Francisco in Silicon Valley.

Bond928@gmail.com
Derek

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post