Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants to come to Tucson AZ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to Tucson AZ?? Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 12/99. 15 stations here in Tucson, mostly mounted and CBU boxes. Nice routes and plenty of OT. Ready to transfer now. MUST have clean record! AZMailLady25@aol.com or 520-240-5460

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey wags, Have you guys already gone to fss? If not when do ypou expect to? Is the area growing? What are the prices on 1 bdrm apts like there? I was in Tucson once a long time ago and remembered liking it, Would you be interested in So. Calif? My sen date is 1/98 and I have a clean record.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
My seniority date is 12/99. 15 stations here in Tucson, mostly mounted and CBU boxes. Nice routes and plenty of OT. Ready to transfer now. MUST have clean record! AZMailLady25@aol.com or 520-240-5460

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recieved a letter asking for my driving record from Tucson and Henderson,Nv. I e-mailed you the other day and got no response. My postmaster and supervisor both have gotten notification of these "possible reassignments" and tell me that once the offices that have sent letters recieve my paperwork and all is good that the recieving office calls my postmaster and gets a release date. Is all that true? And, how long can/does this process take? Thanks for any info.

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post