Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone from NC looking to transfer to NJ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from NC looking to transfer to NJ? Login/Join

posted
PTF carrier looking to transfer from Sparta, NJ to NC. Preferably in the Raleigh/Durham or Triad area.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sparta is a beautiful area Smiler

posted Hide Post
Please help I need to get to NC from NJ

posted Hide Post
If you're already a PTF, then why not try a direct transfer instead of a mutual swap? Either way you'll still be a PTF and you might have better luck. Good luck to you!

Mike

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'v been to NC 3 times this summer talking to PostMasters and now there is a freeze. I've done eresign. I'm told the only way to transfer is this way. If you have any info let me know
thanks
Dawn

posted Hide Post
Hi. I work in the Norfolk/Portsmouth/Virginia Beach Area of Southeastern VA. Would you consider switching down here? We are right at the NC border, but still a few hours to Durham. Still much closer than NJ. I have a mounted route and 23 years of service and have been a 204B. My wife will be attending school there and we have to move for her to complete the program. Call 757-528-3608 if interested.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post