Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long island ny to anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long island ny to anywhere Login/Join

posted
If you are looking for long island, can complete possible 3 way. Im trying to get to the Atlanta district. Cant hurt to try I've found multiple people from Atlanta looking for elsewhere so lets see if we can make this happen! The sooner the better

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Roxanne I've seen your post would you consider transferring to Cleveland OH?

Posts: 16 | Location: Cleveland Oh | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I am looking to do a mutual transfer to Long Island district. If you are interested please feel free to write me or call and I will give you more details. kendykaponi@gmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 14 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by William Clancey:
If you are looking for long island, can complete possible 3 way. Im trying to get to the Atlanta district. Cant hurt to try I've found multiple people from Atlanta looking for elsewhere so lets see if we can make this happen! The sooner the better

Hey I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I am looking to do a mutual transfer to Long Island district. If you are interested please feel free to write me or call and I will give you more details. kendykaponi@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I'm up for a mutual swap looking to. Go to Las Vegas

Posts: 30 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Benny and I'm currently in Jacksonville, FL looking to go to long island. What part are you at?

Posts: 3 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: 27 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in san diego ? im trying for a swap to las vegas

Tony Pacheco

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Las Vegas looking to go to Long Island
Feel free to text me 7025381868

posted Hide Post
i txted you kendy

Tony Pacheco

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post