Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    coastal nj to coastal oregon or coastal wash, juno alaska
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

coastal nj to coastal oregon or coastal wash, juno alaska Login/Join

posted
i work in red bank nj office 52 rts on river/bay 2 miles from ocean looking to go to coastal oregon or coastal washington or juno area of alaska. seniority date is 3/ 2001 good record....

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in Anchorage AK & would do a 3 way to UT, MT, or ID if anyone from there wants to go to NJ. I grew up in NJ but my husband will not move there...the bumm...you can email if needed hlefte@earthlink.net

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if can get get someone coastal alaska im in.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Port Angeles?

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there. I'm interested in Red Bank, but have a few questions. I'm in Montana now, but if you would be interested in Anchorage, maybe me, you and Heidi could do a three way. If at all possible I would like to leave in June so my kids can finish school. please e-mail me at mr_lugo2000@yahoo.com or call me @ 406 952-0516

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have family in Port Angeles and are looking to trade in order to be closer to them. Would you consider Kaysville, Utah? If just outside of Layton, UT about 30 minutes North of SLC. My seniority is 1998. Its a small office with great co-workers. If you are not interested in trading, perhaps you may know if there are any openings in your office? We hope to make this move soon or within the year. Please email me or call me at 801-837-8893.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post