Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio Texas to Portland Oregon or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio Texas to Portland Oregon or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
San Antonio to PDX or surrounding area. 22 bidding stations. One of the most affordable housing markets in the US. No state income tax. OT if you want or not. Early start times. Warm weather so no need for a jacket and you can wear the old shorts 99% of the time so your clothing allowance can go farther. Have to move for family reasons. Riverwalk, museum reach, The Alamo, the mission district, the Pearl Distrct, Six Flags, Sea world, Greune,Schlitterbahn, world class golf courses, BBQ, and breakfast tacos. 60 miles to Austin Portland's keep it weird twin city. Two hours to the gulf Corpus Christi. Shoot me a message. Seniority date Oct 2016.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi rpm, how about auburn wa? 3 hour north of portland or.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of Washington with no income tax, but I need to get close to the Portland metro area and family's parents.

posted Hide Post
Hey Mill Creek, wa here. Nice small golf course town 30/40 min N of Seattle looking to get back home as I’m from s.a.
My sen. date is 6/98 let me know if your interested.
Rob
425-772-3027
Let me know if I can sweeten the deal at all.

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is kibatu , i work at main postal office
in downtown portland as mailprocessor.my senorty day 10/1998
and i need to know your job and your senorty day.here is my contact information
kibatub@yahoo.com. (971)3449862.

Posts: 7 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: 19 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a city carrier and I would like to stay in my craft. I've been a city carrier for 18 years and a change in craft would be too difficult for me. Just a trade for now..

posted Hide Post
I'm in Des Moines,Wa a suburb 20 miles south of Seattle. They call it the country club of Seattle post offices cuz it's small and everyone comes here to retire. U essentially need a lot of seniority to get here. I have almost 20 years and a mounted route.
I'll take San Antonio! U interested??

Posts: 26 | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get within about an hour of Portland for family reasons (elderly parents).

posted Hide Post
you still want to transfer to portland?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d go to SA but it is an S hole much like Portland(Libby S hole)
Seriously, why would anyone want to go to Seattle or Portland area? Why?

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If still interested, I'm in salem or, seniority date 2014

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeffcasey7577:
If still interested, I'm in salem or, seniority date 2014. Can email me at jeffcasey7577@gmail.com, thanks.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post