Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country Login/Join

posted
Das Award implementation continues.....

New Mou on filling vacancies...

If you haven't done so hurry and put in for the ereassignments..You have until april 10th to put in to the desire location. The ereassignments will be open through out the country...They have 3 major steps that will be taking to fill in all the route vacancies.

Step 1 Unassigned regular will have first preference to vacant routes...Step 2 all ptf's whom became regulars will get 2nd preference to vacant routes...Step 3 goes to all transfer thru ereassignments....CCA's will not fill in vacant routes or will not be converted to regulars unless the previous steps have be taken....All ereassignments must be in before April 10th....as vacancies will be filling up quickly....Check with your union delegates

This MOU was extended until May 10th 2013..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IKE,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this true?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No search result to the ereassign page so I don't think they are open yet.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the article from the union if you need me to e mail it to anyone that is interest leave your e mail. or go on facebook "letter Carriers Mutual exchange" I pdf the actual paper.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IKE,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my post master came up to me yesterday to tell me reassignments were opening and i should put in for where i wnt to go.
still trading is a better way to go, you can get a measureof office senority that way. and you might be bottom ptf if you reassign until a rt comes up.

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but as it states in the MOU. your being reassigned as a regular not a ptf so all you loose is your seniority to bid for routes and vacations...your getting your 40 hours plus and regular days off..and you will be going to the station you want to go to..Im loosing 20 years but i feel relieved that I will finally be where I want to be at..

posted Hide Post
I heard from the gentleman that handles reassignments from the Seattle District that if we go to 5 days your office seniority determines if you get to stay at that office or could have to go 50 miles or more away. Your postal seniority will not be the factor in staying the office you reassigned to.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's always been the case whenever there is am excising issue. Aka low office seniority gets the boot. I've also heard from what I would consider to be a very reliable source that there is a carrier buyout coming very soon. Which doesn't surprise me at all. They'd have to offer one in order to even consider going to 5 day delivery. My question would be, if they do go to 5 day delivery and your in an office where people are going to be excised. It's always been my understanding that before they can excise a regular they have to terminate all te's. Now they are called cca's. What postal management would call their bread and butter. So if we run into excising issues. What is that going to do in an office that has 6 or more cca's that are getting 40 hrs or more.

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your ccas are getting 40 plus hours?? Not in ours, and If you are going to a large suburban area, it might be worth the excessing risk, many places to go then. I have pretty much given up getting a swap so I will take a chance on a very slim possibilty of excessing.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm MFM on this website,could you email me this letter you speak of,I would be interested in reading it.I'm on Ereassign because I am unable to put together a Mutual Exchange together with anybody,Thanks, my email is markmar0607@gmail.com

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also would like a copy of the letter. heavenbound123@comcast.net

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks jonw for posting the link.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know how long will this process take? If I'm on e-reassign, how soon after the 10th will they be looking at my request? Weeks, months, anyone?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mendez7180@yahoo.com is my address...thank you veldiver

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post