Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The link above shows it. Also the union bulletin they are supposed to have on their board at work also mentions the MOU on reassignments. Definitely good as I always tried to avoid and even turned down a small city before. Now at least I know I would be transferring into a route and have 40 hrs.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are referring to the memo, today was the deadline BUT it has been extended until the food drive date.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where does it say that it has been extended..

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure. I was told this by my union.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
How do you find out if there are vacancies available and find out who is on withholding?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to liteblue , click on to ereassign , pick the district your looking for then click on search opportunities

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think they transfer anyone right now. If you pick any district will said no search result, because they don't need any ptf.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have put a request in through e reassign back in Jan and about 2 weeks ago I received an e-mail that Selecting Official / Human Resources received the request. Does anybody know what does this mean and what is the next steps. My status is still on hold. I have never did this so any advice would be great. Thanks.
David
dnv0505@aol.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can people list where the biggest stations are in their state?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard from what I consider very reliable sources that Management will not offer us a monetary buy out, but will eventually offer us 2 years senority to retire now..... Also, stay on the e-reassign office you wish to go to, and that local union to make sure Mgt. is doing things the proper way. We all know that they will do whatever makes them happy until the unions get involved and force them to do things the right way. Good luck to all.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put in an eRassignment and received this status up date, Human resource assigned my request does anyone know if that Mean I got the transfer?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No that simply means they are behind (as sometimes it's taken weeks to get that response back) and got your request. You will receive a letter saying you are being considered for the position when you've been selected.

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Greater Michigan District has a Full Time Regular position opening for Holland MI and several for Muskegon. They always used to have dozens of PTF openings listed but no one lists PTF positions anymore.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pjxxi where have u heard about Muskegon?? I've got 35 ereassign requests in right now for about every office in northern Michigan that has city delivery. Hoping like crazy something opens up! Never mind just seen they posted those. That's awesome because that means it's starting!!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post