Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ereassignments will be opening up through out the country Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Rumor has it that there is an additional agreement coming that is going to place Regulars in open routes BEFORE PTF's are assigned...looks like it may happen sooner than later...this was from an NBA!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To my best knowledge and to what is on the actual agreement between NLCA and Management..There going thru the first 3 steps which expires on May 10th..Step 1 will be all vacant routes will be filled in by unassigned regulars...Step 2 will be all ptf whom were converted to regulars will take the open routes...And Step 3 will be for all Ereassignment carriers to fill in vacancies..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not entirely the case. There is a few open routes that were posted in Michigan to bid on through ereassign. They are a first in basis. (first to apply and meet all the criteria gets it)

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm fully aware of the mou as I was the one that posted the original link in the first place. I've been in contact with my district manager as well as our ereassign coordinator and was told by both. It on a "first in basis" and that the 3 steps are basically just 3 ways to fill the vacancies not in any particular order. That's what I've been told. Once it makes it to ereassign it's available for "any carrier craft employee to bid on.

posted Hide Post
And when is this list coming out?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't seem to find a list anywhere. Just keep checking ereassign.

posted Hide Post
Please email me the PDF for this information.
If its true, I wouldn't mind transferring and losing office seniority as long as
it's as a regular. Thanks!

David
dbanderman@hotmail.com
787-549-6464

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Click the link above!

posted Hide Post
A TON of routes were just posted for Minnesota!!!

posted Hide Post
go to nalc.org. there are alot of ftr positions posted. Good luck everyone!!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I noticed a few of my choices on Ereassign were received by the offices on Thursday and one had been sent in to my manager. Well, when I woke up this morning I got an e-mail from that office saying

Under the USPS-NALC PTF Opportunities MOU, you have applied for and have been given consideration to a city carrier assignment at Somers NY 10589. You have been disqualified due to your Discipline and Attendance Records. You will not receive further consideration for any additional assignments you may have applied for under this special eReassign posting process.

So have I been written off to all the other offices that I have put in for assignments to?

Also, anything I can do about a manager that is just totally unwilling to help me out with a transfer?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JonB- Unfortunately there is nothing that requires a manager to be help with a transfer. If your discipline/sick leave are in question no one has to transfer you, sorry.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to know, how far back do they look at your sick leave. I've never had discipline towards me and I heard that with a shop Stewart it can be removed????

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JonB (file a grievance immediately with your union and save all of your documentation. You have to file it ASAP, they can help you on thatif your union is any good at getting all their ducks in a row)