Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego to Lincoln or Omaha Nebraska
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego to Lincoln or Omaha Nebraska Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier in the 92120 zip we have approx 50 routes in the station lots of OT if you want it. Seniority date is June of 2002. would like to go back home for family reason. If you want to deliver mail in the best weather here is your chance. If interested contact Gary (619) 621-9197 or (619) 427-1916.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still looking for omaha? Sen 4/01 . 12 bidding stations.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes I am still interested. Please call me at 619 885 0730

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do. I am wanting fort myers, punta gorda, lehigh acres or naples florida so if we can get someone from there wanting San diego, I'm wanting to move asap.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still wanting to come to omaha nebraska? Looking for a 3 way to get to Southwest Florida.

posted Hide Post
Im in Lincoln, NE if still interested.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post