Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Michigan Anyone??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan Anyone?? Login/Join

posted
Full Time regular in Midland MI, looking to go just about anywhere! Although I'd prefer a cooler climate! Midland is a nice clean friendly town, great schools, lots of parks, churches, hunting and fishing nearbye. OT available, great office staff. Midland MI was just named one of the best small cities in America to raise a family! (It came in at No. 4) accoring to Forbes magazine! Anyone at all interested?? Desperatly looking to move! Family reasons (wife seeking employment elsewhere) If interested at all, please feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com thanks JON Open to just about anywhere so PLEASE dont hesitate to send me an email!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jonw,

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?????

posted Hide Post
I responded to your tranfer request before are you interested in Colorado if not I will not e-mail you again. Thanks

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, Thanks again for contacting me! But Colorado Springs is not quite what I'm looking for. I'd prefer something a little smaller! My office has roughly 40 routes and Midland has a nice small town feel which is something I'm trying my hardest to keep! I will keep you in mind though just in case I'm at a loss.. Good luck with searching out a mutual yourself!

posted Hide Post
Jim,
If you find anyone who wants Colorado Springs but is from Wisconsin, Minnesotta, Iowa, North Dakota or Montanna, maybe we can work on a 3 way swap?? Something to keep in mind!!

posted Hide Post
Quite frankley John you've waisted my time I will not keep you in mind I don't think u r too serious!

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol.. Are you kidding me?? Waisted your time? Why because I've said (NO) to Colorado Springs twice now that you've asked!!! I said the first time I wasnt interested in Colorado Springs because I DONT want that big of an office and that thought hasnt changed! I "DO" really want out of my office BADLY, but I'm not willing to go to an office as big as yours.. Dont know what I did to upset you as I've done nothing wrong! Like I said before good luck on seeking your transfer!

posted Hide Post
122 views, views no one interested???