Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miami to NYC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami to NYC Login/Join

posted
Miami,Fl (11/04)senority; need to get to Manhattan or Queens. contact # 786-260-8205

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about nassau county long island good office good seniority 20 mins from queens email me djrkar67@yahoo.com or post here

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where is your station located in long island?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey d, contact me at djrkar67@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider jersey?

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi My name is Dean, I work in Hartsdale ny, 30 minutes to new york city, and Iam a regular carrier with a nice business route, if your interested call me at 914- 519-7380 or Email me at Chupi10530@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dean ortiz,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey my name is Isaac and I work out of the pelham bay area of the bronx mostly residential great area close to all( No tolls to cross). My seniority is 12/93 i have a combo driving position with weekends off. Plenty of overtime if desired. Great management to work with...velgetu@aol.com or 347 219 2993...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post