Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    2 from Marysville to anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 from Marysville to anywhere Login/Join

posted
There are two of us interested in mutual trade
Me 9/98 and Brian 4/94
From Marysville to looking at all options
Probably more challenging finding a double trade
Putting this out there

Posts: 10 | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marysville , TN ? Email is ehumphries813@gmail.com

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry man Marysville WA

Posts: 10 | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be intrested in Lakewood, Washington? Lakewood is just South of Tacoma with about 40 to 50 routes all mounted/dismounted (apartments/bussiness no walking), Bid opportunities to several stations including: Lakewood, University Place, Downtown, Fife, Proctor, Fort Lewis, Lincoln, and TCCF (Tacoma Central Carrier Facility). My seniority date is February 2002, looking to transfe for family reasons. Please contact me at Ken_4300@hotmail.com and/or call me at 425-261-9294 if you are intrested...

Posts: 6 | Location: Lakewood, WA | Registered: 22 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you possibly be interested in Lynchburg, Virginia? My husband and I are both carriers looking for the west coast. Seniority isn't great though due to transferring previously. 6/14 and 9/13. Email me at heyjude250@gmail.com if interested.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lynchburg, Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post