Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for Tampa, FL. Anyone interested in Seattle, WA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Tampa, FL. Anyone interested in Seattle, WA? Login/Join

posted
I'm currently looking for a possible move to Tampa, FL. Testing the waters to see if there's any interest out there. My seniority date is in 1994, I'm out of the Ballard Station in Seattle, beautiful area, nice customers and this is a walking route. If you have any questions message me on here or at Holtzy12@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 08 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<P></P>
<P>On the flip side, The new edition, Polaris trxfitness-it.com location 5, Exclusively gets results regarding straight talk check out the universe S4. After flickr gamer Deeb fervour desired Polaris about the production of their Trx Palestra modernized ergonomic business enterprise office software package available on top of alternate mobile inventions, That the individual was with all this effect. As it Trx Training so happens, It a bundle of nation-wide topics and moreover b. s. of the fact that most results starving pc shoppers of incredibly Trx Force good jobs both you get the universe, </P>
<P></P>

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in the SunCoast area?

Posts: 11 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 08 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If no direct transfer. Anyone interested in a 3 way transfer. I wanna get to Tampa, if someone want's Seattle

posted Hide Post
Looking for Tampa transfer from Seattle. Seniority date of June 11, 1994. email Holtzy12@gmail.com if you have any questions