Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clarksville, TN to Meza, AZ or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clarksville, TN to Meza, AZ or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Mutual exchange desired from Clarksville, TN to Meza, AZ or surrounding areas, senority date July 2000. Clarksville is located 43 miles west of Nashville, home of the football TITANS, hockey PREADATORS and is known as the COUNTRY MUSIC CITY. Clarksville is also the home of the Ft Campbell military installation. Plenty of OT available if desired. Daytime number is (931) 801-4851 after hours (931) 920-0169. My email address is RHM136@aol.com.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Lakisha Gardner and I am resident of Los Angeles, California, and am a mail carrier at the Downey South station. I am looking to transfer to a location near Queen Creek, AZ. I am looking to make this mutual transfer ASAP. Please don't hesitate to reach me via email at lakishagee@gmail.com. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Lakisha Gardner

Lakisha Gardner

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post