Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    100%mounted curbside delivery or CBU's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100%mounted curbside delivery or CBU's Login/Join

posted
No walking on any routes in my station. 60 routes in station. You can also bid on walking routes in second station (nice walking routes/50% walking also).Covers three cities Lynnwood, Everett and Mukilteo.
Mukilteo voted best place in USA for living. Affordable housing and great schools. My station is Paine Field right next to Boeing Plant. Have to move back to San Jose or Bay Area (elderly parents who need care ). Washington no tax state. Lots of lakes and outdoor activities. 30 min to SEATAC. 90 min to Canada. Good union reps. I get weeks off during summer on my seniority. I don't mind driving outside San Jose. My parents are no longer able to live alone. I need only serious persons wanting to relocate. I transferred on reassign and mutual before so I know I wont have issues. Its a six week process and then they give you a week to move about a month out. We submit our letter of request to both postmasters along with our attendance and safety reports. WE could get this done to move in spring. MY phone number is 425-879-8323 Bali. I used to work at Blossom hill station in San Jose as T6.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post