Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando, FL to Ga, TN (except Memphis),SC, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando, FL to Ga, TN (except Memphis),SC, NC Login/Join

posted
Orlando, FL City Letter Carrier looking for swap to GA, TN (except Memphis), Sc, NC. Will also consider Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, and Palm Coast, FL.
Seniority date of 07/83. 12 bid stations in the city of Orlando. Currently in Alafaya Branch in East Orlando. Text me at 407-376-6008.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Denver CO?

Angie Weeden

Posts: 8 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 27 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey are you still interested in sc?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 16 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi David, My name is Tracy Manning and I work in Greenville, NC...it is a GREAT place to work. I like that it is not too small that you won't get much overtime, yet not too big not to know everyone. I was just converted from a TE of 7 yrs to CCA then made regular 11/2014. I'm not at the bottom, 10 people are below me. I usually can get any vacation time needed or wanted especially since we now count CCA's. 252-623-8492. I need Orlando to be near my autistic daughter that lives in Lakeland, NC Noahs Ark. Thanks for reading...Tracy

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Are you still interested in relocating to SC? If so, email me at Andgrell62@gmail.com or 803-220-6220. Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 18 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Concord, North Carolina looking to go to Albuquerque, New Mexico. There is a carrier in Albuquerque looking to go to Florida. Maybe we can do a 3 way swap.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post