Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Just feeling out San Antonio to Oregon Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just feeling out San Antonio to Oregon Washington Login/Join

posted
I just wanted to feel out a swap from San Antonio Tx to Oregon or Washington.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi there, I'm in Auburn Wa. great city.20 min south of Seattle.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how soon I may need to do a swap, But Auburn could be good I let you know if things push me closer to a move. There are 22 bidding stations in San Antonio no state income tax, warm weather year round. OT if you want or don't want.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rpm,
What’s up, hey I’m from s.a. Colonies north neighborhood graduated Clark h.s. In 87’
Love to get back to the heat and humidity.I miss my San Anton.
Live in Everett wa, small town 100k blue collarish. work in a nice golf course community of Mill Creek. Nice office (for p.o.) cool people. All routes are mounted and no post master in our office... yeah.
Check out the area and let me know what you think.
FYI: wa. has no s state tax (Texas), Oregon has no sales tax but top income and property taxes in u.s. yuck!
Shoot me a txt or call anytime. My email for this sight isn’t working at this time.
Take care,
R
425-772-3027

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robiewest:
Rpm, S.D. 6/98
What’s up, hey I’m from s.a. Colonies north neighborhood graduated Clark h.s. In 87’
Love to get back to the heat and humidity.I miss my San Anton.
Live in Everett wa, small town 100k blue collarish. work in a nice golf course community of Mill Creek. Nice office (for p.o.) cool people. All routes are mounted and no post master in our office... yeah.
Check out the area and let me know what you think.
FYI: wa. has no s state tax (Texas), Oregon has no sales tax but top income and property taxes in u.s. yuck!
Shoot me a txt or call anytime. My email for this sight isn’t working at this time.
Take care,
R
425-772-3027

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops forgot. Senior date is 6/98