Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to California Login/Join

posted
Jacksonville, Fl carrier Seniority 02/06 wants to get to Palm Springs, CA. Looking for a 3 way swap possibility. Have Carriers in Baltimore and Miami that want Jacksonville. Anybody in or around the Palm Springs area interested in either Baltimore or Miami to complete the
3 way? Also I know a carrier in Palm Springs that is looking for Temecula or Murrieta. An carriers from either of those two places interested in North East Florida? OT available, if desired. 15 bidding stations in Jacksonville. Royal 904 866 3939 alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello IM a carrier from SAN RAMON CA. out side San Francisco to FLORIDA my name is MAHER phone # 9259896205 emile address maherrawa@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the San Fernando valley and looking for TN or KY if there's a 3 way swap available

Posts: 18 | Registered: 24 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Anaheim,CA (Orange County) and definitely interested in a mutual transfer to Jacksonville. My seniority date is September 25, 2018.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 18 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post