Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tacoma to San Diego
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tacoma to San Diego Login/Join

posted
Tacoma to San Diego. My name is Diana Spanjer. I am a t6 city carrier. i just had a baby and i would love to transfer to San Diego to be with my family. plenty of overtime available. all offers considered. Diana 253.683.1153

Diana Spanjer

Posts: 22 | Location: Tacoma, Wa | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested and serious I think I might have a three way trade available.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i am still interested and very serious..

Diana Spanjer

Posts: 22 | Location: Tacoma, Wa | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am still interested and serious about San diego

Diana Spanjer

posted Hide Post
What I will need is your full name and seniority date, your Postmasters name and address and the station you work at. you can send it to my email at seehuts@yahoo.com the other person and I tried before and the third person fell through so I hope this will work out.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post