Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Atlanta, Ga. area to Bend Oregon or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta, Ga. area to Bend Oregon or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Wanting to relocate to central Oregon, wanting to get to the smaller western environment in retirement years to come

Posts: 5 | Registered: 24 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does Atlanta do 3 or 4 way trades?? I was told they don't

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what the atlanta region will do for trades. I am only 1 and was looking for just one person to swap with in Bend preferbly or Redmond. I work in a office that is east of Atlanta in the metro area. We have only 3o city routes and about 70 rural routes. I hope that answers your question....Let me know if you need more info..

posted Hide Post
are you still considered in the Atlanta district??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shorts, if you tell me what post office you work at, I can tell you if you are considered in the Atlanta District> Wags, Atlanta only does mutual swags. Not only did they email my manager and said no to a 3 way, but we sent the paperwork up there anyway and they CALLED her and said no.

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mailwoman:
Shorts, if you tell me what post office you work at, I can tell you if you are considered in the Atlanta District> Wags, Atlanta only does mutual swags. Not only did they email my manager and said no to a 3 way, but we sent the paperwork up there anyway and they CALLED her and said no.

posted Hide Post
I am sure I am in Atlanta district..I am sorry our district doesnt allow 3 ways. Just am looking to go to Oregon again. Bend area is where I would love to relocate!!!!!

posted Hide Post
Am located in east metro part of Atlanta area in a town called Conyers...It is kind of on the edge of Atlanta off of I-20 East.....