Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone want to come to YUMA, AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to come to YUMA, AZ Login/Join

posted
I’m looking to transfer to
Havelock NC
New Bern NC
Morehead City NC
Roseburg OR
Medford OR

I might consider other small towns.

Posts: 13 | Location: Yuma Az | Registered: 17 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Missoula, Montana? Im looking for central Texas near Temple/Waco. But if youre interested in MT.....we could look for a 3rd party to swap. Text or call Mark 406-880-2587 even if you would just like more info on Missoula.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Missoula looks like a beautiful city. I will keep you in mind but honestly I’ve never lived in snow before and 42 inches of snow fall per year seems like a lot for me.

Posts: 13 | Location: Yuma Az | Registered: 17 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Folsom, CA?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 27 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thank you Jason. California is not for me.

posted Hide Post
I wont lie, the snow can get old after a while sometimes. Ive seen snow on the ground for 4 months straight and other winters its stopped snowing in January. But, they do a great job of keeping the roads clean for the most part. It is a very nice city to live in and very family friendly, with tons of outdoor activities year round. Just thought Id throw the option out there for you to think about. and, if you run in to anyone else that might be interested, let me know. Thanks

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about Phoenix AZ?

Bruno Gomez

Posts: 14 | Registered: 12 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Albany, Or?

Posts: 41 | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chicago, IL??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you already said no to Ca. but worth a shot i guess, would you consider La Quinta Ca. pop. About 45k. 10/03 seniority

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saint Joseph Missouri pop 30k. An hour from Kansas City for some nightlife the route is 1/2 suburban. LLv provided.

Posts: 11 | Location: Saint Joseph Missouri | Registered: 05 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post