Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Missoula Montana to...?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missoula Montana to...? Login/Join

posted
Looking for Spokane,WA, Finger Lakes area in NY, Maybe somewhere else ?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you feel about Portland, Oregon?

Posts: 7 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not feeling Portland at all. Smiler No offense my friend...But maybe a three way will come along that might work. You would love this office in Missoula. Not only is my route great, We have a great Postmaster and the working conditions between management and the union are fantastic! Worked for the PO for 30 years and it does not get much better than this office. Wish I didn't have to leave...

posted Hide Post
I have been trying to transfer to western Montana for quite some time now, so I would be interested in a 3-way trade if anyone is so inclined.

Posts: 7 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Iowa

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not interested in Iowa but thanks anyway!

posted Hide Post
Austin tx?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Reno Nv? 4500 ft elevation. 4 seasons. Might reach high 90s for a few weeks in summer. Snows a little but burns off in a day or two. 1 hour from lake tahoe, and 2.5 hours from Sacramento.
My route is all residential. No arrow keys needed. Washington Station covers 89503 and 89501 zip codes.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in moving to Spokane? I would love to move to Missoula.

BETHANY JONES

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Denver, Co? My girlfriend and I just bought a farm outside Missoula and will be moving there this shortly

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Finger Lakes, Auburn, NY. But I'm looking to go to head South. South Carolina, Florida maybe.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 01 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A year from now, I'll be looking your way. I'm in the heart of the Suncoast District in Tampa, FL. I have never had to wear pants to work, shorts only! Being so close to the gulf, temps never exceed 98 degrees. I have perfect attendance at the post office since starting in 2016. Hope all is well! We have over 10 offices, each having 30 routes or more, 1 of those offices has about 13 routes that are not curb, you can expect curbside at almost every office. 336 zip code

Posts: 10 | Registered: 13 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post