Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need to trade for Phoenix Az or surrounding areas from Indianapolis In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to trade for Phoenix Az or surrounding areas from Indianapolis In Login/Join

posted
Please help I need to transfer to Arizona to be near family. Lots of opportunities in Indianapolis. Large bidding area. I have 22 years in. contact me at 317-545-1926 or E-mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Katy, I have tried to call Sharon in Tx. She was on the ph. I haven't be able to call her back. I might need to look at moving closer to my dad in Ms or TN. I'll let you know.
Sharon
shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665 cell 602-374-5043

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shar:
Hi Katy, I am trying to work a 3-way trade to Tenn. If this doesn't work out. I will call and see what's going on on your end.
Best Wishes, Sharon shar520@cox.net 602690-3665

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post