Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    S CENTRAL FLORIDA TO KENTUCKY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S CENTRAL FLORIDA TO KENTUCKY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY Login/Join

posted
REG LETTER CARRIER SENORITY DATE 03/05. 55 MOUNTED ROUTES O/T AVAILABLE. 50 MILE INTER COASTAL WATERWAY. CLOSE TO MANY BEACHES. SE COAST.SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. WILL CONSIDER ALL AREAS OF KENTUCKY NOT OHIO.I AM READY TO GO ARE YOU?? EMAIL ME DIRECLY AT DENANDLISASEMPLE@AOL.COM. WILL CONSIDER 3 WAY IF ALL PARTYS CAN GO SOON.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BEFORE ASKING FOR A SWAP,YOU NEED TO BE AWARE THERE IS A SET TIME PERIOD FOR A SWAP.MOST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 6 WEEKS.THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LONG TERM ARRANGEMENT, LIKE WAITING FOR A HOME TO SELL..PLEASE POST WHEN YOU ARE REALLY READY TO GO....OTHERWISE THIS WHOLE PROCESS IS A WASTE OF TIME !!

posted Hide Post
Hello Dennis,
How far are you from Tampa? I need to get within an hour of Tampa. I work in Nashville, TN. I commute from Clarksville, Tn to Nashville. Clarksville borders the Fort Campbell, Ky area. Where in KY are you interested in?

by Stephanie

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please email me directly I will give you all the info you need.One of my sisters live in Tampa and its a direct shot from Vero to Tampa on Rt60 and it is a nice ride.No Big trucks to deal with.It is 72 miles.Email me at denandlisasemple@aol.com Den

posted Hide Post
Summer is coming!! Are you ready for the crystal clear blue waters and white sandy beaches of Florida? Email me if you want a fast easy swap...denandlisasemple@aol.com.

posted Hide Post
Good luck buddy!! Kevin In Cincinnati OHIO

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
Thought you were on your way to W Palm via 3 way? I went up to your area in May, N KY is exspensive!You would think it was outside NYC instead of Cinci.

posted Hide Post
KY is exspensive?? FLORIDA is pricy, not the midwest! As usual people do a lot of talking when it comes to trading so... good luck!

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida used to be pricy.Not anymore! Houses are selling from 85,000.00. N KY is exspensive compared tothe rest of the state.I went there the first of May to see for myself.Otherwise I would have traded with you gladly.You have not been here in awhile or what? You should know how cheap it has gotten.Fort Meyers has the highest foreclosure rate in the state.You can get some great deals...All over Florida now.

posted Hide Post
ASHLAND PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR DETAILS.DENANDLISASEMPLE@AOL.COM THANKS FOR THE PHONE CALL!

posted Hide Post
BUMP!!!

posted Hide Post
WAS TOLD BY THE UNION PRESIDENT T6 AND REG CARRIERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED AN EVEN SWAP AND THEY CAN CANCEL SWAP.IF THIS IS TRUE THIS CAN CAUSE A BIG PROBLEM!! CHECK WITH YOUR OFFICE AND SEE,I DONT NEED ANYMORE DELAYS!!

posted Hide Post
I remember someone saying awhile back in my area that if a T-6 wanted to do a mutual transfer they needed to bid on a regular route before it could happen, but I was told that isn't the case now. Why does it matter? When you do the swap, aren't you just doing the other persons route until it goes up for bid?

by Stephanie

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under old contract, T6 and regular couldn't swap. In the new contract they did away with that and now you can swap as long as you are in the same craft. just completed a swap(I'm a T6) 3 weeks ago(with a regular). Hope this helps.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thamks Rob for the update!! Everyone who has contacted me has been a T6.So I was getting alittle upset.I am getting a copy of the New contract and showing it to the Union President and enlighten him as well..I dont need aqnymore delays.You become a unassigned Regular anyway,so I dont know what the fuss would be about anyway. Thanks!