Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miami to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami to North Carolina Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Looking to swap to Hickory, Newton, Granite Falls, or surrounding areas. Seniority is 2/1996. Great Bidding station and lots of overtime if desired. Station is in the Heart of Downtown Miami next to the beaches, Coconut Grove, and about 15-20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale. I'm trying to get to my family in Hickory. Please, serious inquiries only. My wife's email: Veromusic4@yahoo.com.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to florida. Maybe we can see if there is a possible 3-way. Somebodyfrom north carolina to pennsylvania. Let me know.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 23 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Great! Lets see if we can get this going. I will keep you posted on my end. Thanks

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post