Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Valley California to Turlock or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Valley California to Turlock or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Senority date 2/13/1998

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SmallTownCarrier,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am willing to go your way Suffix, Long Beach, CA here.. get in touch.. it is certainly closer than any options you have had. I have 19.5 years service too. dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
oops Suflex !!

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
3 way would work for me.. I want TN for sure !

posted Hide Post
They are allowing mutual exchanges.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to know more about the Long Beach area and its affordabilty. Can you help me out here Douglas? Any outlying towns with cheaper cost of living? Im not in as much of a hurry as you seem to be. Just checking out the possibilities. Thanks for any info.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post