Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pinellas Park FL to a little more south on gulf coast. Venice, Englewood, North Port
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pinellas Park FL to a little more south on gulf coast. Venice, Englewood, North Port Login/Join

posted
Pinellas Park FL (it’s between Clearwater largo and St. Petersburg)to a little more south on gulf coast. Venice, Englewood, North Port Maybe even Sarasota, port Charlotte or punta gorda.

I just got my Ereassign to Pinellas Park that will be effective August 1st 2020, which will also be my new seniority date. I will begin working on 8-15-2020.
Figured I would start searching for where I really would like to be. which is where we have family in Englewood. That’s too far to commute note but at least I’m out of the Wisconsin I’ve and snow now.

Let me know if you’re interested. Just reply to this thread and I’ll get the notification email.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post