Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern VA to Savannah GA/Bluffton SC area. CA, NJ, TX considered.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern VA to Savannah GA/Bluffton SC area. CA, NJ, TX considered. Login/Join

posted
Great ofc/mgmt, mounted routes, already have FSS. Close to DC, WV, MD, PA, DE. From city life to rural/country living within minutes. Best schools around! My record is great, 1999 seniority. I have done 2 swaps already. let's do another!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: USPS mail-lady,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found someone to swap with yet contact me atcardet136@yahoo.com for a possible 3 way

Posts: 24 | Registered: 15 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tried to email you - got returned. no, i haven't found a swap. what do you have in mind?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still inerested in a swap? I am from Victorville, Ca. I am interested in Richmond, Chester Va. area. My seniority date is 2000. Please e-mail me at christyy67@AOL.Com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in central NJ. Where are you located in northern Va. ? Thanks.

Posts: 6 | Location: central nj | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Lateef Colbert my seniority is 11/94 if you want Philadelphia,Pa. ..Would love to swap with you need it for Family reasons! E:mail keo1kad2dad0@aol.com

Posts: 12 | Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania | Registered: 02 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post