Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Boise area to Reno/Sparks area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise area to Reno/Sparks area. Login/Join

posted
Just putting feelers out there to see If anyone in the Reno/Sparks area is interested in a possible swap in the near future(6-12 months). I currently work as a city carrier in Nampa, Idaho (population 100k). Nampa is located about 25-30 mins from Boise. There are several other stations with city routes within the 25-30 min commute including Boise, Meridian and Caldwell My seniority date is 9/29/18. You can email me @ ej.macfar.jm@ gmail.com or send me a text to (208) 250-6515 if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric Macfarlane.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I’d like to add South Florida to the mix if there’s a 3way opportunity. My seniority date is 9/2015 in Fort Lauderdale & Im trying to relocate to Idaho whenever the opportunity presents itself.
ydnyc2003@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put a transfer in within months and you should get the transfer. They are in dire need of carriers there I believe.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there anyway you would want to go further South to Las Vegas? If so, I would be interested in doing a Mutual Swap to Nampa. My Seniority date is June/2003.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I’m still interested in Idaho from South Florida if there’s a 3way opportunity. My seniority date is 9/2015 in Fort Lauderdale & Im trying to relocate to Idaho whenever the opportunity presents itself.
ydnyc2003@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could be open to a 3way swap. Im in Reno and might be looking to move back to Las Vegas

Posts: 26 | Registered: 26 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post