Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DENVER, CO - UPSTATE, NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DENVER, CO - UPSTATE, NY Login/Join

posted
NAME: Linuel Bumgarner ("LB")
SENIORITY DATE: August 4th, 2007
STATION: South Denver Annex. Great station located in the heart of Denver. Plenty of OT available. Located near the RTD Light Rail, so no commute is necessary. Tons of things to see and do in Denver, CO year-round (skiing, hiking, bike riding, etc.) Easy access to the Rocky Mountains.
REASON FOR TRANSFER: My wife and I have three children under two and need to be near family in Upstate, NY.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT "LB" AT albumgarner@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LBumgarner,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 07 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Al,
Hi Im Gary from southern New Jersey Avalon 08202.Im looking for a transfer to your area. Care to talk more?
Thanks
Gary

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi L B,

I'm in Boston and looking to go to Denver area. I have over 20 yrs. Maybe we could figure a 3 way swap. Call me at 617.872.9402 if you want to discuss further

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in WNY, Frewsburg, NY. I e-mailed you also with more info.
Thanks,
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, i am in new bern, nc. if you could find someone in ny that wants to come down here, maybe we could do a 3 way transfer. my number is 719 659-8630. or joewillie1414@yahoo.com. good luck. david

david t. collins

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post