Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    MANCHESTER,CT. TO FLORIDA,ME,NH,VT,MA,NY,NJ,VA,KY,TN,NC,SC,GA,AL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MANCHESTER,CT. TO FLORIDA,ME,NH,VT,MA,NY,NJ,VA,KY,TN,NC,SC,GA,AL Login/Join

posted
I am in Manchester Ct.,and i am desperately looking to get to Florida.I am looking to move just about anywhere in Florida,i am looking to do this for various personal and family reasons.I have listed all the other states because i often see people from Florida looking to go there,and if anyone from those states wanted to come to CT,we could do a 3 way swap.I work in a 66 route office,and there is OT available,if desired.Again,i am DESPERATE to get down to Florida for various personal and family reasons,so i would really appreciate someones help with this.The HR office in Florida already has all my paperwork from a previous swap that fell through,so this could go quick.Please call Mike at 860-810-8097,860-432-0447,or email me at aic473@aol.com.Thanks again,i hope to hear from someone soon!!!!

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post