Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pullman, Washington to Erie or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pullman, Washington to Erie or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Login/Join

posted
Looking to move out to the northeast. I’m open to other cities or states that way if I have people interested in swapping…eligible to get this process going this January, seniority date 01/2021.

14 route office. A few carriers will be retiring in the next couple years, and others will be transferring so you’ll gain seniority quickly at this office.

OT available August - May, occasionally for Amazon Sundays to help CCAs, summers are super light. Volume is based around the college student population. August is heavy, Christmas is lighter than the beginning of college semesters here.

Pullman has great weather. 28 inches of snow a year, some rain in the spring and fall. Nothing intense. The region is very beautiful, search “the Palouse” to see what I’m talking about.

Erie or Pittsburgh are my top choices right now, but I’m open minded.

Text Taylor @ 510-224-1116 or tmoore967@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Taylor95,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump! Open to anywhere with low crime and a decent real estate market…PA preferred right now.

posted Hide Post
Interested in Pullman, but I’m in California. I’ll throw my hat in so if you find somewhere you want to go that wants to come to CA. Thanks!

Posts: 35 | Location: Ceres, CA | Registered: 19 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should also add, no vehicle accidents or attendance issues will be considered at this office.