Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From ST Lucie FL to GA, TN SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From ST Lucie FL to GA, TN SC Login/Join

posted
City LTR carrier T-6 with really nice routes and good people!!! O/T available!!!! 1.5 From Orlando or Miami. Housing is VERY Affordable!!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in pa if ur interested 10/03 thanks

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry no but if you find someone willing to do a 3-way swap

posted Hide Post
K sounds good been trying 4 awhile now 1 person bailed on me 1 got rejected from my postermaster

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in NW Georgia trying to get to Palm Beach County....would you consider a 3 way? I'm in Rossville/Fort Oglethorpe. Last exit off I-75 before you're in Tennessee. City Carrier 3-06.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ken
sasparilla1@yahoo.com

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoinPostal02:
City LTR carrier T-6 with really nice routes and good people!!! O/T available!!!! 1.5 From Orlando or Miami. Housing is VERY Affordable!!!
I am at Mesa, AZ but I am interested to move back to Florida, I got someone who wants to do a three way from TN. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks. We are ready to have a three way ASAP. You can e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jarocho1,

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Greenville, SC. large bidding office 2 hours to Atlanta an Charlotte. 1 hour to Asheville. rrthfour@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to all responding to add tell me about your cities. how is the economy in your area? how many bidding offices? and how much o/t is there to be had?
i am in st lucie county with 2 bidding offices and plenty of o/t can email me at jlrvh629@aol.com

posted Hide Post
what about the charlotte area 7042225701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, I send you some information that you requested at your e-mail. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm in Cincinnati tryin to get to Fla. Would you be interested in Rock Hill SC? If so I have a 3-way ready to go. Thanks Patrick
513-375-2656

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
City LTR carrier T-6 with really nice routes and good people!!! O/T available!!!! 1.5 From Orlando or Miami. Housing is VERY Affordable!!
How about moving to Nashville, Tn? Nice states, very economic and affordable. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. I will be send you more information about TN.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by junior20:
quote:
City LTR carrier T-6 with really nice routes and good people!!! O/T available!!!! 1.5 From Orlando or Miami. Housing is VERY Affordable!!
How about moving to Nashville, Tn? Nice states, very economic and affordable. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. I will be send you more information about TN.
Hi, have you got any mutual transfer decisions yet, I know some one from Nashville, TN who is willing to do a three way transfer. Please e-mail me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post