Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Swap Clearwater FL to Connecticut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap Clearwater FL to Connecticut Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to the Windham or Tolland County area. Trying to get close to Willimantic Ct. 7 offices to bid from including beach routes. Plenty of OT and constant bidding. Regulars only. If interested contact Naomi at (727)441-9042 or nsilva@knology.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: naomi silva,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about to Delaware? Closer to conn than florida..

Posts: 6 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 28 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi naomi my name is joseph.. I work in providence rhode island and looking to transer to fl..somewhere near tampa. i was woundering if rhode island would work for you. not sure what part of conn. your looking to move to but its only a 30 to 40 min ride.. please get back to me if interested my number is 401-419-0528 or email me at peepdellta@gmail.com thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L T
posted Hide Post
Hi. I live in Bloomfield, CT but work in Hartford. I will be moving to Winter Haven, FL. How far is that from where you are? Please contact me at 860-306-5350 or LD6970@aol.com

Thank you in advance,
Lorenzo

Lorenzo (L T) Taylor

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wanna go too florida please call mike 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post