Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer question Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to transfer to Florida when you use ereassign. Please will someone answer.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told it will be a year, seems they post vacancies then 3 out of every five positions are filled by CCAs newly converted to regular...I called human resources, and told them that was b.s., so the first come first get can go back as much as a year because if the numbers wanting to reassign. You need to call human resources, and a contact down there to find out where you are on the waiting list...best answer to your question

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost impossible to answer that question. Depends on what size office your looking at, how many people are on list ahead of you, and a couple dozen other variables

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your replies.

posted Hide Post
Where are you located at?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Katy Texas 77450 area code suburb of Houston need to swap to get close to South Carolina if I don't get any thing just might try transfer will lose 11-18-2000 I'm up on the list pretty good here.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bay City, Michigan
I am 35 on seniority list. Good office to work in.