Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Colorado need Las Vegas or Phoenix?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Colorado need Las Vegas or Phoenix? Login/Join

posted
Working on 3way or 4way trade. All have hire dates in 1995. Denver, Colorado springs anything in beteen. Thanks, Bill

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

i think we could do a 3-way.

Mass to Vegas (me)
Vegas to Denver (need)
Denver to Mass (LBumgarner)

LB is someone i saw on the transfer site but haven't contacted yet. Maybe this will work

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, I dont know if this is still active but I am in Denver area and interested in mutual transfer to Phoenix AZ. Hire Date 1993

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is active but will need to find carrier to go phoenix to Las vegas. Email me at bills_mb@yahoo.com about your office senoirity place etc. Thanks Bill

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Bill, I am VERY interested in the STL area.. if you, Long Beach, CA here.. although I don't think the 3 ways work, I will consider it to STL area.. Let me know ? thanks. Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn....I need Las Vegas....but nobody seems to need Detroit Suburbs...

Andrew

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tucson AZ looking to go to Phoenix if you can work this out. let me know! AZMailLady25@aol.com

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Denver want to get to vegas. Seniority march 2000.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI IM IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA WANTING TO GO TO LAS VEGAS, SENIORITY 2000, IF U KNOW ANYBODY THANKS JOHN_MATSUMOTO@ATT.NET

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Denver if you're still looking.

Posts: 9 | Location: Denver, co | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post