Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From ???? to Michigan to work out 3way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From ???? to Michigan to work out 3way Login/Join

posted
If you are interested in moving to Michigan than get at me! I'm sure there's a carrier from AZ looking to move to where you are currently.

Plenty of OT. BIDDING RIGHTS TO CANTON/WESTLAND/WAYNE. My seniority is 2/28/98. I wish to move to AZ and all that prevents my is a mutual transfer. Seniority must be at least 7years and a regular. Lots of AZ carriers want to leave AZ but don't want MI, so if someone else wants MI, a three way May can work. Canton is a upscale beautiful city, lots of OT, strong union, great management. Perfect city to work, live, eat, and play! You can live five min from work, no bars on windows in this city! people jog at night, pro ball players live here, Olympic winners live here and theres also a beautiful neighborhood for us regular blue-collar folk. I guarantee if you transfer here you will live in the same city you work! Canton is a beautiful, safe, lively, upper-middle class city.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MSUfan,

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Southeast MI and would love to return home. I'm in Ft Lauderdale FL and have a nice office with plenty of OT available. The hang up might be that I ereassigned two months ago and am not sure if I can make a mutual exchange.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 25 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm sure you can do a mutual but it depends upon if the other participants want your new seniority of 5/2014. I have 2/98 so doing a mutual with you will be like going thru ereassign because I lose all my seniority and so will the third participant. Most people try to do a mutual in order to keep as much seniority as possible. Meaning they try to swap with someone with similar seniority. Although Since most people are also on ereassign for their desired location as a last hope (thus willing to forfeit seniority) don't lose hope because then a mutual with a low seniority person is then a possibility because then we can discuss a perfect start date whereas ereassign wants you yo start within 45 days of placing you In Review. (not convenient if you need more time) I'm willing! But my circumstances have changed, give me your email and we'll discuss it.

posted Hide Post
Nicholasrenton@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 25 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post