Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Swap from Orange City,Fl (45 min from Orlando) to Mesa Az or close vicinity.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap from Orange City,Fl (45 min from Orlando) to Mesa Az or close vicinity. Login/Join

posted
MY name is William, I am a letter carrier here in Orange City Fl which is 45 minutes from Orlando and 35 Minutes from Daytona Beach. Plenty of overtime if your looking for it and with Orlando and Dayona on each side of me there is Many options for family fun. I am only looking to swap because I Have a transplant child whom I want to experience different areas besides Florida. Looking to transfer to Mesa,Arizona or surrounding areas. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Newly converted In November 2012 so that is the ONLY drawback. Thanks to all who read.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: William H,

Posts: 13 | Location: Deltona,Fl | Registered: 05 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post