Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap Login/Join

posted
need help,
i found a person to do a mutual swap with, but both of us don t know how to start the process, can i know what the first step we should do ?
thank you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youssef:
need help,
i found a person to do a mutual swap with, but both of us don t know how to start the process, can i know what the first step we should do ?
thank you.
First, need to write a letter for each postmaster requesting a mutual transfer from your location to his or her location and also the other person does the same to your location, need to find out your and the other person HR phone number and address so you can communicate with them, remember if you had any type of vehicle accident or abuse your sick leave they won't do anything with you and the other person. Good luck, question where are moving too and where do you work due to I have been talking with a lot carrier from different states regarding this. (On Mutual Transfer) If you got any more question I will glad to help you. I have been working with the PO over 26 years and I am also looking for a mutual transfer. Good luck.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you BOB
i m in Tampa fl, and looking to go to Boston MA.
i will write a letter to his post master, and i ll ask the other guy to do the same thing.
thank you again

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you have to send a letter to both offices,to the post master.explaining your reason for the exchange.including everyone involved.then they'll notify h.r. after reviewing your records...

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post