Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Exchange wanted,Naples Fl to South Carolina or North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Exchange wanted,Naples Fl to South Carolina or North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Anyone want to come to Naples Fl,my senority date is 07/29/2005,Im currently a T6 city letter carrier,3 offices to bid from,overtime if wanted,great supervisors,white sandy beaches,good schools for kids,hard to believe but affordable housing,email me at markmar0607@gmail.com,or my cell is 239-776-4774,lets talk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MFM,

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello MFM, I notice that you want to move to Beaufort or Bluftin, SC there is a guys from Virginia who wants to move out to another state if you want more information I will send it to you.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would gladly swap with you but I am further up north, If you come across anyone that wants NYC i am up to a 3 way swap. MY seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello MFM, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Florida, I am also looking for a three way so I can help you to move to SC or NC, just keep me in mine if you know someone else who is looking to move to AZ. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Durham,NC

Posts: 70 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello MFN, If we could find someone from the Rock Hill, Fort Mill,S.C. area to go your way, You could take my position in Jacksonville,N.C. Jacksonville is just a few miles from Topsail Beach and Emerald Isle.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 24 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello mfm are you interested in durham n.c.my name roberto 650 679 4803

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in South Carolina?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
u got to get that transfer ur waiting way to long

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post