Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need SW Missouri or NW Arkansas to Tucson, will do 3 way or whatever to get moved!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need SW Missouri or NW Arkansas to Tucson, will do 3 way or whatever to get moved! Login/Join

posted
My wife and daughters are moving to MO to care for her Grandparents. It is Theodosia MO. I will go anywhere near there up to an hour away. My seniority date is 9/06. Again, I am in Tucson an desperately need to get to MO. hevs4angels@msn.com

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if northern IL, just SW of Chicago would help ya, I would consider Tucson, but rather have the Valley area.....

if you would consider IL, let's talk!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Where in IL so I can see how far it will be from my family.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
We need to get moved ASAP anyone considering Tucson. We can do a 3 way if there is someone Near Seattle WA that will come to tucson!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'm in Joliet, IL, just about 50 miles SW of Chicago....I know it's probably too far north for you, but just giving you an option, if nothing else turns up....and an option for me also, as I would rather have the valley...

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure 3-ways are not in our contract. you might want to find out before you start one up.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 ways are allowed.