Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Goldsboro, NC to San Diego, CA (& Temecula, Murrieta)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goldsboro, NC to San Diego, CA (& Temecula, Murrieta) Login/Join

posted
City Carrier desperately wanting to go to the San Diego district, also would consider Murrieta and Temecula. Seniority date is 3-4-19, converted to regular 10-10-20.

You can reach me at charlesjohnson4g63@yahoo.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Long shot but if you’re interested in the east coast I’m from Long Island NY looking to go down south.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan M:
Long shot but if you’re interested in the east coast I’m from Long Island NY looking to go down south.

Ironically I'm from the Queens side of the NYC/Long Island border, still own a house there which I left a few years back to move to San Diego. Unfortunate circumstances had me leave SD to where I am currently in NC. Unfortunately I'm not looking to go back to the NYC area but I will be on the lookout for a potential 3 way swap.

posted Hide Post
I AM IN LAS VEGAS I AM TRYING TO GET NORTH CAROLINA

Posts: 33 | Registered: 22 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john in vegas:
I AM IN LAS VEGAS I AM TRYING TO GET NORTH CAROLINA

Then we need to find a carrier in San Diego who wants to go to Las Vegas to execute a 3 way swap.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
looking for North Carolina . Hi i am Shoreline WA have a nice mountain route in nice neighberhood . Wanna a move for family reason . Alot overtime if you want and also mine is retirement route. if interested contacted me @ 7703777863 0r email me bjaydip.1992@gmail.com

Dipak Adhikari

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post