Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Casper, WY to Houston, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casper, WY to Houston, TX Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone who wants to come to Casper, WY. 55 routes to bid with great overtime (if desired). Great big game hunting and fishing in the rocky mountains. Love it here! My wife got a job in Houston and I would like to go with her Smiler Seniority is 7/97.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will consider surrounding areas within an hour driving.

posted Hide Post
Hi, What is the Casper PO like? I work in Liberty, TX about a 30 mile drive from downtown Houston. The Liberty Office has 5 full city routes and is by a long shot the best office I have worked in. Meaning dealing with mngmnt. My hire date is 5/91.

Duke

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The management here in Casper is very good. Everyone here is very friendly! My family is living in Spring, close to Tomball. Looks like Liberty is a bit of a drive? You can email me if you like.

posted Hide Post
Been busy lately. I don't see your email. It looks like Liberty is about an hour drive from the Spring-Tomball area. I know this is probably not very appealing but the Houston district has over 4000 city carriers so you might find a transfer to another office closer would be availible sooner than later. I am still interested if you are.

Duke
email
haloxiv(at)h0tmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I have been busy too. You can email me at extermin8r67@yahoo.com. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I sent you and email to your hotmail account.