Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Largo, FL to Baltimore, MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Largo, FL to Baltimore, MD Login/Join

posted
Largo, FL (Tampa Bay area) to Baltimore, MD. Seniority date is May 12, 2007 (PTF still) and I wish to transfer for family reasons. Big office and plenty of OT available in Largo. Minutes to beach. Call Zach 443-278-5375

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zach, I work at the Easton Post Office on the Eastern Shore of MD. I am about 1.5 hours from Baltimore. I have been working hear for 18 months I am a PTF here in Easton. I used to be a regular near DC for 20 yrs. I have been thinking about moving to FLA. My Senior date is Feburary 19, 2007. Call me if this sounds good. 301-455-6025

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Zach, I'm in NW philly, about 1 hr 15 min to 1 1/2 away from baltimore. Seniority 12/05. T-6.
King of Prussia, 19406.

patricpridgen@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,have you ever considered CT?

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey zach if no luck with an even swap try posting a three way if anyone from baltimore needs to get to long island ny we can do three way swap if your into trying let me know i'll post it on the site try all possibilities thanks danny

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post