Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    port richey florida to eastern tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

port richey florida to eastern tennessee Login/Join

posted
looking for a mutual swap from port richey florida to the surrounding areas of greeneville tennessee asap. my office is minutes from the gulf of mexico. my senority date is feb 2004 contact me either at nbarco@tampabay.rr.com or 727-514-9503 know someone in your office in this area that's going to retire have them contact me, paper trade will work as well as a mutual swap

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u be interested in cincinnati if so u can contact me at 5139398585... my name is jason

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would you consider Joliet, IL?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possible 3-way if we find someone in Tn that would like to trade to Phoenix, AZ. Sen date 11/88. 19 bid stations. email: shar520@cox.net
602-690-3665.....Best Wishes

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post